Digital Business Academy offers Social Media Courses in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Digital Business Academy (Pty) Ltd is an Accredited Services SETA Training Provider of education and training. (Provider Accreditation Number 10077).
Our most popular course is the 1-Day Social Media and Marketing Course where you will learn how social media can help your business to increase brand awareness, get more exposure, generate more leads and increase sales.
The Social Media and Marketing Course is highly interactive and practical. Our training is based on a hands-on, you-can-do-it, how-to-do-it, step-by-step approach.
We only allow a maximum of 15 students per class so that personal attention can be given to everyone.
We also offer customized in-house training for companies nationwide.
Click Here For More Information.
1-Day Social Media and Marketing Course
- The 9-Step Social Media Strategy Plan
- Conducting Market Research Online
- Assessment of your Target Audience
- The Importance of Content Marketing
- How to Create Content for Social Media
- The Future of Business Blogging
- Facebook Marketing with Business Pages
- Twitter Marketing for Business
- LinkedIn for Networking and Business
- Google+ Business Pages and Local Pages
- Video Marketing on YouTube
- Visual Marketing on Instagram
- Managing your Profiles with Hootsuite
- Handling Negative Comments & Complaints
- Social Media Monitoring & Reporting
- Crisis and Complaints Management Plan
- Finalising Your Budget and Resources
- Measuring Return on Investment
Day Ends With Q & A Session
Cost: R2 450
Social Media Courses in Johannesburg 2017:
- 4 April
- 9 May
- 6 June
- 4 July
- 1 August
- 5 September
- 10 October
- 7 November
- 5 December
Venue: Regus Office Building, Fourways, Johannesburg
- Printed Workbook & Notes
- Lunch and Refreshments
- Coffee and Tea
Discounts available. Choose 1 of the following:
- 10% Early Bird discount for all social media courses if booked and paid 30 days in advance.
- 10% Loyalty discount for former students of any of our other courses.
- 10% Discount for 4 or more delegates from the same organization.
“Insightful for a basic start to social media principals. Good overview and holistic approach to strategy with effective use of content generation and different social media networks. Hugh gave affirmation for our company’s direction towards developing a social media strategy. Helpful indeed.”
– Xabiso Matshitiza, LegalWise, South Africa
“I actually enjoyed the class. I have learnt more about Social media. All the questions I had were answered fully. I like the fact that there is post-support as well. This will assist me if there are other questions that I may have to be answered. Hugh clearly explain/communicate the entire content and it was understandable. I got some ideas to implement when I get back to work. Thank you!”
– Angeline Khunon, NRF(National Research Foundation)
“Thanks for a highly interesting and engaging course. I now know how to use basic social media networks well for both myself and for my business.”
– Rego Mavmbela, Eskom